Do not forget where you come from to know where you are going.
The past relates to the present and creates the future.
“Craftsmen´s Guild Krikragaa”
– Non-profit organization is managing project activities in Klaipėda and its district. “Krikragaa” is open to innovations and collaborative projects.
– The members of the organization are artists, craftsmen and persons congenial to “Krikragaa” goals.
- To broaden our knowledge of ethno culture and the arts, to adapt it to the needs of today’s society.
- Bring together community and create traditions.
- International cooperation in the field of culture, focusing on cultural similarities and differences to reach a better understanting and deeper experience
- CECHAS – Headquarters / workplace.
- Organize festivals, camps, festivals, exhibitions, open workshops, training.
- Organize profesional symposiums and lectures.
- Cooperate with foreign communities, artists and craftsmen.
- Raise the craftsmen guild “Krikragaa” States’ competence.
- Encourage other nations of the world of traditional cultures.
- Develop public understanding of ethno culture and art.